The Agilent 54831D 4+16-Channel 600 MHz Mixed-Signal Oscilloscope (MSO), with 4 scope channels and 16 timing channels, uniquely combines the detailed signal analysis of a scope with the multi-channel timing measurements and triggering of a logic analyzer. Digital and analog events are aligned in time so you can easily relate cause and effect in difficult mixed-signal, digital and analog troubleshooting situations. Now with the N5397A FPGA Dynamic Probe, the 16 logic channels can be used to look inside your FPGA.
The 54831D also incorporates Agilent´s innovative MegaZoom technology,now available up to an unprecedented 128 Mpts, that provides fast waveform update rates and instant response, even with the deepest memory being acquired. Mixed-signal triggering provides a complete set of triggering features across all 16 timing channels and 4 scope channels.
- Integrated 4 scope and 16 timing channels
- 600 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 4 GSa/s sample rate
- Up to 128 Mpts optional memory, also available as after-purchase upgrades
- Standard 4 Mpts memory
- Simple, analog-like front panel with Windows ® GUI
- Time correlation option for the 16900/16700/1680/1690 series logic analyzer and scope
- Web-enabled remote control and email on trigger