The MSO2000 and DPO2000 Series digital phosphor oscilloscopes (DPOs) deliver the performance and tools you need to visualize your signals and find answers quickly. The DPO2000 Series are the first oscilloscopes to provide 1 M points of usable record length on all channels, serial trigger and decode analysis options, a variable low-pass filter that also allows you to see signal details to the oscilloscope’s full bandwidth and all in a compact form factor.
The MSO2000 Series adds 16 integrated digital channels, enabling you to visualize and time correlate analog and digital signals on a single instrument. This integration extends triggering functionality across all 20 channels – which is ideal for debugging mixed analog and digital designs.
Image shown is of MSO2024.
- Sample rates up to 1 GS/s on all channels
- 1 Mega sample record length on all channels
- 5,000 wfm/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Suite of advanced triggers
- Serial Bus Trigger and Decode
- I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, and RS-232/422/485/UART serial triggering, decode, and analysis options
- Wave Inspector® Navigation and Search provides unprecedented efficiency in waveform analysis
- FilterVu™ variable low-pass filter allows for removal of unwanted signal noise while still capturing high-frequency events
- 7 in (180 mm) bright, widescreen, TFT-LCD color display
- USB 2.0 on front panel for quick and easy data storage
- USB 2.0 device port on rear panel for direct PC control of oscilloscope using USBTMC or direct printing to any PictBridge® compatible printer
- Plug ‘n’ Play PC connectivity and analysis software solutions
- Optional LAN and VGA video ports
- TekVPI® Probe Interface supports active, differential, and current probes for automatic scaling and units
- Small footprint and light weight – only 5.3 in (134 mm) deep and 7 lb 14 oz (3.6 kg)