Visualize analog and digital signals on one instrument. The MSO4000 Series is a powerful oscilloscope with logic analyzer functionality.
Its familiar oscilloscope operation, large display and innovative user-friendly features have been designed to make your work easier. Add to this industry-leading specifications and you have the ultimate all-in-one debug tool for embedded design.
Image shown is of MSO4034.
- 2 or 4 analog channels plus 16 digital channels - ideal for debugging embedded system designs
- Familiar oscilloscope operation - drives like the tool you already know how to use
- Large 10.4 inch (264 mm) XGA Screen for easy viewing of analog and digital waveforms, as well as parallel and serial buses
- Wave Inspector® controls for simple and efficient navigation of analog and digital waveforms
- Next-generation digital waveform display with color-coded ones and zeros, white edge multiple transition detection, and waveform grouping
- Slim 5.4 inch (137 mm) depth helps you to free up valuable bench-top space
- New digital probe design simplifies connecting to the device-under-test