The 8510XF systems have been designed to make fully- calibrated, single-sweep measurements of broadband devices to 110 GHz, in 1.0 mm coax. By building on the 8510 network analyzer’s capabilities, the 8510XF provides the highest measurement performance in frequency coverage, dynamic range, and measurement accuracy.
With the low-frequency extension (Option 005), the 8510XF extends its low-end frequency from 2 GHz down to 45 MHz, providing frequency coverage from 45 MHz up to 110 GHz in a single sweep. Other models are available to sweep from 45 MHz to 85 GHz and from 2 GHz to 85 GHz.
By adding a wafer probing station with 1.0 mm probes, you can perform fully-calibrated on-wafer measurements to 110 GHz.
- Broad frequency coverage, from 45 MHz to 110 GHz, in a single sweep
- Band switching performed internally by the 8510XF
- Ability to accurately control power at test ports with power control range of greater than 20 dB at 110 GHz
- New test heads designed for convenient on-wafer and coaxial measurements
- Full-frequency calibrations supported on-wafer and in coax using a new 1.0 mm coaxial calibration kit