Certified premium used at BRL Test.
The Agilent 8720ES network analyzer allows complete characterization of RF and microwave components. The 8720ES includes an integrated synthesized source, test set and tuned receiver. The built-in S-parameter test set provides a full range of magnitude and phase measurements in both the forward and reverse directions. Built-in vector accuracy enhancement techniques include full two-port, adapter-removal, and optional TRL calibration.
- 50 MHz to 20 GHz 100 dB of dynamic range
- Excellent measurement accuracy
- Two measurement channels
- Four display channels
- Frequency and power sweeps
- Fast sweep and data transfer speed
- Pass/Fail testing, powerful marker functions
- Electronic calibration (ECal)
- Internal automation with test-sequencing
- Optional time-domain, high power test set, four samplers and TRL calibration, direct sampler access, frequency-offset mode