The 8752C vector network analyzer provides not only magnitude and phase information, but also offers up to 110 dB dynamic range, makes group delay and time domain measurements, and utilizes vector accuracy enhancement to minimize measurement uncertainty.
- Frequency range from 300 kHz to 1.3 GHz, or optionally 3 GHz or 6 GHz.
- 50 and 75 ohm solutions
- Built-in test set for transmission and reflection measurements
- Optional step attenuator for extended soutce output power range
- Pass/fail testing, interpolative error correction, test sequencing, and user-defined test frequencies to enhance productivity
- Two independent display channels for simultaneous measurement of reflection and transmission characteristics
- Softkey measurement functions for rapid testing
- Data displayed in log magnitude, linear magnitude, SWR, phase, group delay, polar, real, or Smith chart formats