RF vector network analyzer provides all the performance and productivity features to simplify and speed your component measurements in the 30 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range.
Its new processor makes measurement and data-transfer speeds up to seven times faster than the previous model (8753D or 8753C). Overall throughput is enhanced by new features such as simultaneous four parameter display and adapter-removal calibration. An integrated, synthesized source provides up to 10 mW of output power (100 mW for Option 011), 1 Hz frequency resolution, and linear-frequency, log-frequency, listfrequency, CW, and power sweep types. Three tuned receivers allow independent power measurements or simultaneous ratio measurements over a wide dynamic range of 105 dB at 6 GHz (with Option 006 frequency extension) or 110 dB at 3 GHz (standard).
The integrated test set allows you to measure transmission and reflection characteristics of a device to 6 GHz, without a frequency doubler. The 8753E network analyzer features two independent measurement channels. You can choose to display any combination of reflection and transmission parameters, in magnitude, phase, group-delay, Smith-chart, polar, SWR, or time-domain formats. Softkeys let you quickly access measurement functions, and you can view results in overlay or split-screen format on the LCD color display.
- Frequency range from 30 kHz to 3 GHz, or optionally 6 GHz.
- Built-in S-parameter test set provides complete forward and reverse measurements, allowing you to characterize your component with a single connection.
- 50 and 75-ohm solutions.
- Superb accuracy. Comprehensive calibration guarantees accurate measurements. TRL/LRM make calibration in noncoaxial environments easier and more convenient.
- Mixer testing. Quickly and easily characterize frequency translating devices such as mixers.
- Add swept harmonic measurements. Characterize amplifier parameters ? gain, 1 dB compression, match ? and 2nd and 3rd harmonic distortion with the same test setup.
- Built-in 3.5 inch floppy disk drive provides convenient storage of instrument states and data.
- Parallel and serial ports provide interfaces to popular printers and plotters. The parallel port can also be used as a general I/O bus, with user controllable TTL inputs and outputs. Users can also connect a DIN keyboard to speed up entry of titles, labels, or file names, and for remote front panel operation.
Posted Price is for standard unit
BRL Test - We absolutely know Agilent/ Keysight 8753E's. BRL Test won't be beat on price or repair turn around time. Sales and repairs 407-682-4228.