The E5071C network analyzer offers the highest RF performance and fastest speed in its class, with a wide frequency range and versatile functions. The E5071C is the ideal solution for manufacturing and R&D engineers evaluating RF components and circuits for frequency range up to 20 GHz.
The new 20 GHz option extends the frequency range of the E5071C ENA Series network analyzer up to 20 GHz. The new 20 GHz option supports both 2-port (Option 2K5) and 4-port (Option 4K5) configurations and is used to evaluate a wide range of components, such as the 3rd harmonics of passive components in WLAN, WiMAX, UWB or any 4G technology.
- Wide dynamic range: > 123 dB dynamic range at test port (typical)
- Fast measurement speed: 41 ms @ full 2-port cal, 1601 points
- Low trace noise: 0.004 dB rms @ 70 kHz IFBW
- IntegratedÜ4 ports with balanced measurements
- Frequency options: From 9 kHz - 4.5 GHz/8.5 GHz, 100 kHz - 4.5 GHz/8.5 GHz (with bias tees), 300 kHz - 20 GHz (with bias tees)
- Built-in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)