The Agilent E5100A network analyzer is a 10 kHz to 300 MHz network analyzer best fitted for production lines of electronic component manufacturers, especially resonator and filter manufacturers, who require extra-high throughput. The Agilent E5100A improves production line productivity with its fast measurement speed (fastest sweep speed is 0.04 ms/point), fast waveform analysis commands, and high speed processor. It provides faster measurements with lower fluctuations because of its low-noise performance and fine selection IFBW.
Discontinuance Notice: Some options and upgrade kit for Agilent E5100A network analyzers were discontinued as of May 1, 2006.
- 10KHz to 300MHz
- 0.04 ms/point measurement speed
- High speed filter and resonator evaluation using waveform analysis commands
- IBASIC for easy automation
- Phase Tracking Function for high speed evaluation of resonator (OPTION)
- Evaporation monitoring function (option)