The 560 Series is a scalar network analyzer that has a frequency range of 10 MHz to 110 GHz, depending on the external test components and frequency sources used. An external signal source is also normally required for operation of this unit. The 560 Series is ideal for both production and R&D applications.
- Automatic measurements and hard copy output without a controller
- Accurate coaxial measurements from 10 MHz to 40 GHz
- Nine stored setups to eliminate set-up time
- Cursors, markers, and limit lines to improve productivity
- Complete, annotated, step-by-step normalization and measurement procedures
- Four measurement channels
- Low cost