For field engineers and technicians who need all essential RF measurements anytime and anywhere, the MS2036A VNA Masters are the first and only truly portable handhelds with integrated 2-port vector network analyzer from 2 MHz to 4 GHz, spectrum analyzer from 100 kHz to 4 GHz, and power meter capabilities in a single instrument.
Ideally suited for aerospace and defense application, the VNA Master offers valuable measurement capabilities that can replace obsolete instruments and improve operator mobility. In this way, field engineers and technicians can more quickly install, deploy, and maintain RF systems in the field.
VNA Master is also an excellent solution for low-cost manufacturing and other general purpose applications given the broad frequency coverage, excellent performance, and integrated capabilities.
- Vector Network Analysis from 2 MHz to 6 GHz
- Spectrum Analysis from 100 kHz to 6 GHz
- Power Meter analysis from 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- Vector Corrected 1-port and 1-path 2-port measurements for phase matching cables and precisely finding faults in antennas, connectors, and cables
- Vector Voltmeter replacement
- 2 ms/data points sweep speed
- USB/Ethernet for data transfer
- Store 1000 traces and setups in internal memory
- Memory card slot for data storage and transfer
- High resolution daylight viewable TFT color display
- Greater than 3 hour battery life time
- Built-in and custom editable Cable and Signal Standard List
- Local Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. Can also customize two additional languages using Master Software Tools
- Automate repetitive tasks with remote programming via Ethernet connector
- Weight 9 lbs (4 kg)
- Master Software Tools for trace analysis, editing, reporting, and much more
- Every MS2036A has a one year warranty for parts and labor and is shipped with a certificate of calibration and conformance