The Anritsu MS4640A Vector Network Analyzer offers a new level of performance for device modeling engineers struggling to accurately and reliably characterize their devices, for R&D engineers pushing the last fraction of a dB out of their state-of-the-art designs, and for the manufacturing engineer trying to maximize throughput without sacrificing accuracy.
The Anritsu MS4640A VNA offers the broadest coverage in a single instrument, 70 kHz to 70 GHz. The additional two decades at the low end are even more impressive than the guaranteed 70 GHz coverage on the high end, for better device modeling without having to switch to another RF VNA. The industry leading 100 dB dynamic range at 70 GHz, coupled with excellent raw performance, will offer the best accuracy and stability to the toughest measurements. And when you can achieve synthesized sweeps at the industry fastest 20 µs/point, while achieving greater than 80dB sensitivity, the result is the best all-around VNA available on the market today, and for a long time to come.
The Anritsu VNA is destined to become the ideal microwave VNA platform, built on an Open Windows architecture, with unlimited potential such as 100,001 points in single channel mode, with versatile connectivity, and intuitive interface.
- Broadest frequency span from a single coaxial test port covering 70 kHz to 70 GHz in a single instrument and 70 kHz to 110 GHz in the Broadband configuration
- Fastest swept synthesized measurement speed < 20 µsec per point
- Superior Dynamic Range - up to 140dB
- High available power - up to +13dBm
- Best test port characteristic performance - up to 50dB in Directivity, Source Match and Load Match
- Most convenient automatic calibration system with best accuracy
- Use Precision AutoCal for an easy, one-button method of VNA calibration
- Better accuracy than traditional SOLT calibration
- Spend less time setting up the VNA for the next production run
- Highest data resolution utilizing 100,000 points for maximum flexibility
- Best device modeling data
- Accurately model devices down to DC using calibrated, traceable values starting at 70 kHz
- Eliminate the need for concatenation of two VNAs
- Best time domain analysis
- 100,000 points and 700 kHz frequency step size provide the most accurate, highest resolved, Low Pass Mode measurements
- Measure long transmission lines with the best non-aliasing range
- Includes as standard - design tools essential for high-frequency IC, PCB, and module design