Ophir RF 5064BRL Test is your authorized Ophir RF distributer. 407-682-4228
The 5064 is a 50 Watt solid state broadband high power RF amplifier that covers the 1 1000 MHz frequency range. This small and lightweight amplifier utilizes Class A/AB linear power devices that provide an excellent 3rd order intercept point, high gain, and a wide dynamic range.
- Frequency Range 1 1000 MHz
- Saturated Output Power 50 Watts typical
- Power Output @ 1dB Comp. 30 Watts min?
- Small Signal Gain +48 dB min?
- Gain Flatness + 2.0 dB max?
- IP3 +51 dBm typical?
- Input VSWR 2:1 max?
- Harmonics -20 dBc typical @ 30 Watts?
- Spurious Signals > -60 dBc typical @ 30 Watts?
- Input/Output Impedance 50 Ohms nominal?
- AC Input Power 500 Watts max?
- AC Input 100 240 VAC, single phase?
- RF Input 0 dBm max?
- RF Input Signal Format CW/AM/FM/PM/Pulse?
- Class of Operation AB
* RE - Rear RF Connector model with Front Panel Controller Ethernet, IEEE-488 and RS232 - Front RF Connector
* FE model with Front Panel Controller Ethernet, IEEE-488 and RS232 - Rear -
* R RF Connector model
* F Front RF Connector model
FRONT PANEL CONTROLLER FEATURES (Option E models priced at $12,400)
* Forward Power Monitoring (dBm or Watts)
* Reflected Power Monitoring (dBm or Watts)
* Gain Control (20 dB dynamic range of adjustment)
* Fault Status
* Full Protection Of any VSWR Condition, Open or Short, into any Phase
* Remote Control Access via the Ethernet, RS-232, or IEEE-488
* Integrated Automatic Leveling Control to allow end-user to maintain an
even output level with variances in temperature, or input RF level
* Standby/Enable Control
* Front Panel Display for easy viewing of System Status Locally
* Keypad buttons for full local control
CIRCUIT CONTROL (WITH FRONT PANEL CONTROLLER)
* Standby (amplifier disable)
* Gain/power setting with 20dB range
* VSWR protection Reset
* ALC On/ Off
CIRCUIT INDICATIONS (WITH FRONT PANEL CONTROLLER)
* Forward Power
* Reflected power
* VSWR Fault
* Temp Fault
* Gain Setting (VVA) percentage
* Thermal Overload
* Over Current
* Over Voltage
* Open or Short VSWR Conditions (With Front Panel Controller)
RFPA SYSTEM OPTIONS
* Switched Filter Bank
* Input Power Requirements
* Ruggedized Version
* Cabinet Requirements
* Outdoor Version
* Sample Ports
* Racking Options
* Many More!