The Noise Com GPS7500 Noise & Interference Generator is capable of generating up to 40 MHz bandwidth of arbitrary waveforms for the test of susceptibility of GPS receivers to jamming, pulsed, CW, noise and any interference which we could imagine.
A modular approach provides for expandability with additional independently programmable generators for L1, L2 or L5 bands. This unique combination allows for a single instrument to support todays as well as possible future GPS standards.
- +21 dBm Output Power
- 1000 to 2000 MHz Synthesizer
- 40 MHz Arbitrary Waveform
- 164.5 dB On/Off Ratio
- +/-0.5 ppm over 0 to 50°C
- Frequency Stability +/- 0.5 ppm
- Phase Noise -46 dBc/Hz at +/- 20 kHz Offset ; -122 dBc/Hz at +/- 100 kHz Offset
- Arbitrary Signal (AM, Noise, Pulse) 3dB Bandwidth 0 to 40 MHz