The Ophir RF 5172 is a 30 Watt solid state broadband high power RF amplifier that covers the 1.0 3.0 GHz frequency range. This small and lightweight amplifier utilizes Class A/AB linear power devices that provide an excellent 3rd order intercept point, high gain, and a wide dynamic range.
- Frequency Range 1.0 3.0 GHz
- Saturated Output Power 30 Watts typical?
- Power Output @ 1dB Comp. 24 Watts min?
- Small Signal Gain +46 dB min?
- Small Signal Gain Flatness + 1.5 dB max?
- IP3 +54 dBm typical?
- Input VSWR 2:1 max
- Harmonics -20 dBc typical @ 24 Watts?
- Spurious Signals > -60 dBc typical @ 24 Watts?
- Input/Output Impedance 50 Ohms nominal?
- AC Input Power 350 Watts max?
- AC Input 100 240 VAC, single phase?
- RF Input +10 dBm max?
- RF Input Signal Format CW/AM/FM/PM/Pulse?
- Class of Operation A/AB