The OMM-6810B is the only power meter capable of measuring the optical power and wavelength of semiconductor lasers including short wavelength lasers, high power pumps, and fiber lasers. A variety of measurement heads cover wavelength ranges from 350 to 1700nm for power only or power and wavelength measurement.
In addition to precision power and wavelength measurements, the OMM-6810B is loaded with standard features such as log/linear display modes, auto ranging, user calibration, and reference measurement capability. All of these features plus an analog output and IEEE-standard GPIB interface combine to make this instrument a cost-effective laser diode development or production test tool.
- NIST traceable calibration
- Measures power and wavelength with ILX Power/Waveheads
- Integrating sphere-based power measurements
- Measurement heads cover a wide wavelength range from 350 to 1700nm
- Power measurement up to 10W
- Free-space and fiber measurement heads
- Easy test system integration with standard GPIB interface