The new JDSU HP3-60 display system combines fiber inspection and optical power measurement into a single seamless handheld device. The result is a significant increase in workflow efficiency and a decrease in total inspection and testing time. Also available is the HP3-60-P4 that features an integrated patch cord microscope for dedicated patch cord inspection.
The power meter is used for simple optical power testing, or with a light source for insertion loss measurements at various wavelengths (850, 1300, 1310, 1490, and 1550 nm).
Three-button operation and a bright, clear display make the power meter very easy to use. When combined with a JDSU light source, the possibility of measurement errors is eliminated because the power meter automatically detects the wavelength being transmitted. As a result, dual wavelength measurements at 850 and 1300 nm or 1310 and 1550 nm can be made quickly and easily using the saved reference levels.
The power meter can be used with a JDSU light source to detect the modulation frequency of the light coupled into the fiber, for identification purposes.
Interchangeable UPP adapters let you connect and test any fiber connector.
- Promotes best practices in fiber handling by combining inspection and testing into one device
- Integrated functions & feature improve workflow by eliminating need to switch from one device to another
- Significantly reduce total inspection and test time for superior workflow efficiency
- Reduces the number of tools and accessories you carry and manage
- Inspect the bulkhead with the probe and the patch cord with the integrated PCM (with HP3-60-P4)
- Inspect both sides of fiber interconnect, and accurately test and measure optical power with one device
- Integrated functions and features eliminate switching between multiple devices
- Input for FBP series probe microscope and a dedicated patch cord microscope (HP3-60-P4) lets users quickly and easily inspect both sides of fiber interconnects
- 1.8 inch TFT LCD to view clear, crisp, detailed images of fiber end faces with optimal resolution
- Integrated power meter (OLP-6) for all single-mode and multimode applications, such as LAN, TELECOM, CATV, and DWDM testing
- Modulation frequency detection lets users identify individual fibers
- Three-year calibration period
- TWINtest and Auto-λ (with JDSU optical light source)