JDSU OCC-56 SMART Optical DWDM Channel Checker is an innovative selective power meter for DWDM applications. The OCC-56 is a low-cost alternative solution to optical spectrum analyzers (OSA) and automatically scans power levels for channels defined in the ITU-T grid.
The Smart DWDM Channel Checker is available in two different versions: the OCC-56C covers all ITU-T frequencies from 1528 nm to 1564 nm based on a 50 GHz grid and the OCC-56L is the complementary channel checker to address applications in the L-band from 1570 nm to 1609 nm.
- The smallest and lightest DWDM channel checker in the industry
- Supports C-band and L-band applications
- Low-cost alternative to an OSA
- Outstanding battery lifetime ensuring highest flexibility
- Graphical/tabular display
- Supports 50 GHz, 100 GHz or 200 GHz channel spacing (according to ITU-T)
- The lightest and smallest channel in the Industry: Weight: 500 g (1.1 lb) Dimensions: 95x60x195 mm (3.74x2.36x7.68 in)