The OLP-55 and OLP-57 SMART Optical Power Meters are designed for installing, testing, and maintaining singlemode and multimode networks and cables. The SMART Optical Power Meters define a new industry standard with a unique built-in auto-zeroing function for auto dark current compensation. This function significantly increases accuracy.
The OLP-55 and OLP-57 SMART Optical Power Meters can be part of a SMART Optical Test Kit. The SMART Optical Test Kits contain all of the tools, including instruments and accessories, necessary to perform professional-grade power or loss tests in the field.
- The market's first BPON/EPON/GPON optical power meter
- Selective FTTx power meter with through mode, measuring at all three wavelengths 1490 nm, 1550 nm and 1310 nm in an FTTX/PON system simultaneously
- A USB port for remote operation as well as easy report generation and analysis
- Burst mode function for 1310 nm upstream
- Visual fault locator option at 635 nm
- Host USB data storage option