The Nova II is the most versatile and sophisticated handheld laser power/energy meter on the market. Just plug in one of the many Ophir smart heads and you have a whole measurement laboratory at your fingertips.
Besides measuring power or energy from pJ and pW to hundreds of Joules and thousands of Watts, the Nova II has many on-board features such as laser tuning, data logging, graphing, normalize, power or energy density units, attenuation scaling, max and min limits.
For those who prefer an analog display, the Nova II can also display the power or energy with a high resolution simulated analog needle display.
The Nova II can be operated either by battery or from an AC source with the charger plugged in at all times. Its backlight allows illumination of the display in low light conditions.
- Compatible with all Ophir thermopile, pyroelectric and photodiode detectors
- Large, high definition LCD display
- Both digital and analog needle display
- USB and RS232 output to PC with Statistics package
- Analog output
- Soft keys and menu driven functions with on line help
- Log every data point at >1000 Hz with pyroelectric heads
- Non-volatile data storage up to 50,000 points
- Laser tuning screen and power log
- 2 position kickstand
- Works with our StarCom32 and USBI PC applications
- Complete LabVIEW interface