The PM10 Systems provide an ideal solution for CW optical power measurements of up to 10W using a Digital Volt Meter as the display console. The systems include our Thermopile sensors and data converter for use together with any multimeter. The data converter includes a switch to choose between two measurement ranges allowing the user to improve the resolution for measurements of lower powers. These power meters are designed for general purpose CW high-power optical measurements in free space applications.
- Power Range: 20mW-3W (PM10-3); 20mW-10W (PM10-10)
- Wavelength Range: 250nm - 10.6µm
- Flat Wavelength Response Eliminates the Need for Wavelength Setting
- Sensor Type: Thermopile
- NIST Traceable Data Stored in Sensor Head
- Designed for High Power CW, Free Space, Optical Power Measurements Using a DVM