The PM120 Series High-Sensitivity Optical Power Meters are multifunctional, handheld systems for precision optical power measurements. All PM120 series systems use the same handheld console, which has a wide 70dB dynamic range, an extensive set of features, and numerous display options. The console is compatible with all photodiode-based S100 and S200 series sensors and is a complete, extendable, and flexible solution for optical power measurements over a broad set of wavelength and power ranges.
The PM120 Series comes with our standard Si or Ge sensors. An attached IR viewing target enables easy alignment of the sensor head. These sensor heads can be equipped with FC, SMA or SC fiber adapters.
- Power Ranges: 50 nW-50 mW (PM120/120V), 500 nW-500 mW (PM121), or 35 nW-35 mW (PM122)
- Wavelength Range: 200-1100 nm (PM120V), 400-1100 nm (PM120 & PM121), or 700-1800 nm (PM122)
- Optional Fiber Adapters: S120-FC, S120-SMA, S120-SC
- Integrated IR Viewing Target (Absorption Bands: 400-640 nm & 800-1700 nm) for Easy Alignment of the PM122 Sensor Head
- NIST-Traceable Data Stored in Sensor Head
- Large 9.5 mm Aperture