The AQ2160-01 hand-held optical power meter is designed for installation and maintenance of fiber optic LANs and home networks, as well as for general purpose optical measurements. With its hand-held size and weight of approximately 270 g, the AQ2160-01 can be used anywhere. A convenient neck-strap and back light are also available.
- Minimum necessary functions: 3 keys: power supply, range switching, and backlight
- Compact and lightweight: Approximately 70 (W) x 150 (H) x 32 (D) mm and approximately 260 g
- Two types of power supply available: Two AA dry cells or AC adapter (optional)
- Can be operated under battery power for long periods of time: Approximately 40 hours (when using alkali cells)
- Backlight allows operation in dimly lit work areas: Illuminates for approximately 5 seconds when an operation key (on the panel) is pressed
- Includes accessories for easy portability: Neck strap, Carrying pouch
- Select options according to your application: AC adapter and protector