With a wide range of functions, the AQ2160-02 optical powermeter is a powerful tool for use in fiber-optic installation and maintenance. Its rugged, durable construction makes it the perfect choice for a wide range of field applications, from FTTH to access/trunk lines and LANs.
- Supports line loss measurement based on relative values, as well as CW light, CHOP light, and current light measurement based on absolute values
- User calibration function for incorporation into an external fixed attenuator, enabling high-power measurement during CATV-related work
- Measurement value memory function (reduces user workload during elevated work) and USB interface for transferring data from memory to a PC
- Low-power consumption design allows approximately 40 hours of battery life at normal temperatures (using two alkaline dry cells)
- Durable and rugged construction suitable for outdoor work (weatherproofing: conforms to IEC 60529 IPx1, etc.)
- Wide operating temperature range: 0°C to +50°C