The Q8384 is a high-end optical spectrum analyzer using a new monochromator developed by ADVANTEST and featuring a high dynamic range and a high wavelength resolution. It offers the highest level of performance in the world with a 10 pm wavelength resolution and a 20 pm wavelength accuracy in the 1.55 µm band. This enables precise measurement and evaluation of wavelength characteristics.
- High-wavelength resolution of 10 pm
- High-wavelength precision of 20 pm
- Wide dynamic range 50 dB (±0.1 nm) and 60 dB (±0.2 nm)
- Direct input of large signals : +23 dBm (200mW)
- Diverse WDM analysis functions
- Measurement of NF noise indices of EDFAs
- Unique limit line function with Pass/Fail judgment