The CMA 4500 is a full featured, non-modular solution for situations that only require OTDR and Loss Test Set capabilities.
Highlights include a powerful PC based unit, large, high resolution color display that is easy to read, touch screen and hard key user interfaces and several optics options to cover any testing requirements from single mode to multimode, from 1 meter to 250 Km. Additional features include dual USB ports, a 10/100 Ethernet interface and an optional integrated CD-R/W drive for easy data transfer. Whether you are a first time user or industry veteran, the CMA4500 will take fiber installation, maintenance, and documentation of your optical network to a new level.
As added value, the CMA4500 can be equipped with a stabilized light source and power meter for complete end-to-end loss testing. In addition, a Visual Fault Locator (VFL) option enables users to visually locate breaks within central offices and quickly identify specific fibers within a cable or splice tray. Round this out with the optional connector inspection microscope to reduce costly and timely troubleshooting of connector related issues and your CMA4500 quickly becomes the one tool you will rely on to get your network up and running.
- CMA4500-60 optical fiber type: Multimode (50 um), Single Mode (8-10 um)
- All-in-one test set with fixed optics reduces complexity and equipment needed
- Increased network reliability through accurate fiber characterization
- Sophisticated analysis software provides consistent and accurate fiber characterization
- Dedicated testing modes simplify commonly performed tasks
- Full function OTDR - testing from fault location to advanced analysis
- Touch screen plus hard key user interface ensures smooth and efficient operation
- Solutions for Metro, CWDM, ultra-long haul and PON based, fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP)