Until now, the right tool just did not exist for cost effectively testing short fibers. Handheld OTDRs and Fault Locators lacked the resolution and specifications to find issues in such short spans while mini-OTDRs were too large, too expensive and too complicated.
The new MT9090A from Anritsu finally addresses this need by providing all of the features and performance required for installation and maintenance of short fibers in a compact, modular test set. The MT9090A represents an unmatched level of value and ease of use, while not compromising performance. Data sampling of five centimeters and deadzones of less than one meter, ensure accurate and complete fiber evaluation while a simple testing sequence requires only one key press to initiate - allowing anyone to make error-free measurements.
The MT9090A represents a new era in drop cable and premise testing. Its ease of use, low price, high-resolution and size makes this the perfect product for "last mile" testing.
- Unique, purpose-built solution for short fiber applications such as FTTx drop cables, intrabuilding cabling and wireless towers
- Exclusive, integrated launch fiber provides accurate initial connector measurement without external devices
- High resolution, widescreen color display that is easy to read indoors or out
- Fixed parameters simplify operation and ensure proper set-up - just press "START"
- Automated testing sequence with clear GO/NO GO results
- High resolution and extremely short deadzones ensure thorough short fiber evaluation
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- Modular platform ensures maximum return on investment
- Compact and lightweight design for maximum portability in the field
- Complete FTTX maintenance tool - verify power levels and fault locate with one tool
- Full trace view
- <1m dead zone for short fiber analysis
- Unique 780nm wavelength for in-service maintenance of PONs without filters
- MU909011A drop cable fault locator has 19 m (30 ft) of fiber built in
- Priced right for widespread technician deployment