The CTC Union OTDR-30A (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer) is an optical fault locator and analysis tool for optical fiber networks. The OTDR features a light, compact, hand-held design with an intelligent user interface that is easy and quick to use. The color LCD display and backlight design makes testing work more comfortable and convenient, whether during daylight or at night.
As a fault locating and analyzing tool, the CTC Union OTDR is much more economical than traditional OTDRs. In addition to its 300 plus internal curve storage, the OTDR-30A can save and transfer the measurement curves data to a PC via serial or USB port for further analysis with Window(r) based "Trace Manager" software. When set in auto measurement mode, the user can active the measurement operations easily by the push of only one button. The OTDR-30A will become an indispensable tool that all network builders, and maintenance personnel of optic fiber networks should have in their tool kit. With portability in mind, the OTDR-30A is ideal for optical fiber installation, maintenance, field construction, and other on-site fault-location analysis.
- Lightweight, portable and economical
- Easy to use, no tedious learning process
- Fast test & color LCD displays all measurement information
- Backlight supports testing work at low light condiftions
- Large memory capacity (300 test curves)
- RS-232/USB data upload ports
- Trace Manager PC software for previously stored data analysis and reporting
- Dust, damp and shock resistant design for field application
- LCD indicators for battery charge and LD lasing status
- Built-in NiMH rechargeable battery supports 5 hours continuous operation
- Auto off function conserves battery energy
- Low battery Indicator
- Dual wavelength capability (1310 & 1550 nm)