The JDSU OTDR plug-in module family offers a wide range of high-performance OTDRsÜfor the network applications of today,Üsuch as FTTx, 40G and ROADM.
- Field interchangeable single slot size
- Compatible with MTS-8000 / T-BERD 8000, MTS-6000 / T-BERD 6000 and OTU-8000
- New wavelengths to cover 1383 nm (CWDM) and 1490 nm (FTTx)
- Unique automated bi-directional OTDR testing
- Simple for the novice, fully featured for the expert
- Highest dynamic range up to 50 dB
- Shortest dead zones down to 0.8 m
- Fastest scan speed at 0.1 s in real-time mode
- Four-wavelength singlemode module
- Up to 128000 acquisition points with sampling resolution down to 4 cm
- Comprehensive suite of PC software tools for post-processing of test results, including FiberTrace (OFS-100) and FiberCable (OFS-200)
In the telecommunications market of today, test solutions must be cost effective, increase productivity, and reduce the complexity of field testing. The JDSU Very Long Range (VLR) OTDR Module offers a high-performance OTDR test module that has been specifically developed in response to these industry demands.
Configurable at the time of order, the LR OTDR Module offers multiple wavelength test capabilities (1310, 1383, 1490, 1550, and 1626 nm), providing field technicians with an all-in-one test instrument.
Traditionally, 45 dB OTDRs have been constrained to very long haul testing. The VLR OTDR Module s performance enables effective testing on short haul (access, FTTx, P2MP), long haul, and very long haul networks.
- CWDM/DWDM ready with 1310, 1383, 1490, 1550, and 1625 nm wavelengths
- FTTx ready with 1310/1490/1550 nm wavelengths
- 0.8 m event dead zone for highest network precision
- Point-to-multipoint (P2MP) testing with a combined high dynamic range and high resolution solution
- In-service testing with the filtered 1625 nm wavelength
- Identify ITU fiber type (G.65x A, B, C, and D) with water peak detection at 1383 nm
- Continuous wave (CW) functionality