The 8000i In-Process Test OTDR is the most recent addition to the Photon Kinetics family of innovative solutions for optical fiber cable testing. The 8000i cable test optimization provides the balance of OTDR dynamic range and dead zone performance that''s proven to be most effective for accurate characterization of typical fiber cable lengths. Dynamic range has been maximized to reduce measurement time, while resolution has been tuned to ensure that typical cabled fiber defects are detected. The 8000i delivers this optimized measurement capability at a more economical price than our full featured, final QC 8000 OTDR, which makes it a perfect fit for in-process testing on ribbonizing or loose tube production lines.
- Optical Performance Optimized for In-process Testing - Provides highest quality signatures in the shortest possible time
- Cost Effective Optical Design - Ensures favorable ROI
- Comprehensive Signature Analysis - Helps to identify both discrete and distributed cable defects
- Compatibility with OASYS.net Software and 1120 Bare Fiber Aligner - Enables low cost, high quality in-process testing
- Network Compatible - Facilitates both test execution and results handling
- Cable Testing Optimized - Single-mode, Multimode and Dual-Mode (MM and SM); General Purpose - Single-mode
- Measures Event Loss and Reflectance, Attenuation, Length, Noise