The PROLITE-50 series are optical fault locating and analyzing tools for optical fibre networks.These hand-held tools are compact, lightweight, easy-to-use, intelligent, and quick testing. The Large LCD display and backlight design makes testing work more comfortable and convenient, whether used during the day or at night.
As a fault locating and analyzing tool the PROLITE-50 ia easier to use, smaller, and more economical than similar equipment in its class. Besides, the PROLITE-50 can save and transfer the measurement curves data to a PC - using the provided software - for further analysis, reporting, and printing.
- Lightweight, portable, easy-to-use, and economical
- Fast testing
- Large color LCD display
- Measures the length and defects of coiled optical fibre
- Large memory capacity (300 test curves)
- RS-232 / USB data upload port and PC software
- Interchangeable fibre-optic connectors (FC/PC or optional SC, ST)
- Dust, damp, and shock proof design for field application
- LCD indicators for battery charging, and LD lasing status
- Built-in NiMH rechargeable batteries for 4 hours continuous operation