An outstanding handheld Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) that does not compromise on performance, the SunSet MTT Micro OTDR Module has three key advantages: portability, modularity, and affordability. This OTDR can locate fiber breaks, identify faults, estimate fiber attenuation, and verify back reflection. An "Auto Mode" function makes the Micro OTDR module easy to use. With the push of a button, you can completely identify any faults and events along the fiber under test. In "Advanced Mode" you can customize the measurement parameters, such as pulse width, averaging, and distance range.
The SunSet MTT platform offers a full suite of optical testing modules for a complete solution for Metro, FTTx and PON, and Enterprise Networks.
- One of the smallest OTDRs in the world
- Automatic Fiber Test: One-Button for complete fiber testing
- Dual wavelength capability (SMF - 1310/1550nm, MMF - 850/1310nm)
- Optional VFL, OPM, LS
- Designed for FTTx, Metro and Entreprise Networks
- The Micro OTDR, once associated with our extensive list of modules, provides the perfect toolkit for today'''s network needs:
- Optical Test Toolkit series (Power Meters, Light Sources, Loss Test Sets, and VFLs)
- Variable Attenuator
- Optical Channel Monitor (CWDM and DWDM)
- Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel
- Intuitive user interface
- Affordable price