The 81133A offers hardware-based PRBS and memory-based pattern generation. Basic test patterns for Infiniband, PCI-Express and Serial ATA can be defined. The deep 12 MBit pattern memory supports tests that require long data streams like disk drive tests. With the new PC-based Pattern Management Tool, it is now even easier to handle long patterns. The tool allows to generate, modify and store patterns on a Microsoft Windows based PC. In addition, it provides an easy-to-use function to quickly load the selected pattern to the 81133A via one of the remote control interfaces GPIB, LAN or USB.
The 81133A is the ideal data and pattern source, particularly suited for eye diagram measurements. Its measurement complements are the Agilent 54850A Series Infiniium real-time oscilloscopes and the 86100C Infiniium Wide-Bandwidth DCA-J Digital Communications Analyzer sampling oscilloscope with jitter separation. Together, the 81133A and these oscilloscopes provide a complete high-speed digital stimulus/response solution.
- Frequency range from 15 MHz - 3.35 GHz
- Single output channel
- Low jitter
- Fast rise times (20%-80%) < 60 ps Delay modulation (jitter emulation)
- Variable cross-over point
- LVDS applications can be addressed with output levels from 50 mV to 2 V
- PRBS from 25-1 to 231-1
- 12 MBit data pattern memory, RZ, NRZ, R1 modes
- 8 kBit data Burst capability
- Graphical User Interface
- PC-based Pattern Management Tool
- Remote control via GPIB, 10/100 MBit Ethernet and USB 2.0
- SMA connectors for all inputs & outputs