The MP1800 Signal Quality Analyzer (SQA) is a measuring instrument that provides bit error rate and quality analysis for digital signals from 100 Mbit/s up to 12.5 Gbit/s. The modular design of the MP1800A Signal Quality Analyzer (SQA) series offers customers a flexible cost-effective solution for performing measurements at the ideal bit error rate.
The MP1800 SQA provides both Pulse Pattern Generator (PPG) and Error Detector (ED) in a single chassis.
Wideband MU181020A-002 Pulse Pattern Generator (External clock source such as MU181000A is required):
- PRBS: 2n–1 (n=7, 9, 10, 11, 15, 20, 23, 31)
- 2n, 2n–1 (n=7, 9, 10, 11, 15, 20, 23)
- Pattern with continuous 0s or 1s appended to PRBS signals+1 bit
- DATA: Maximum 128 Mbits/1 bit step
- Alternate: Two types of pattern (A and B) using internal/External control timing alternately
- Mixed: Mixture of DATA and PRBS pattern
- Sequence: Several provided programmable patterns in set sequence