The TLA7PG2 features 64 channels and supports up to a 268 MHz clock rate for data output. The TLA7PG2 is made compatible with numerous voltage levels and technologies through the use of external pattern generator probes.
- 64 Channel Modules with up to 2 Mb Vector Depth
- Up to 268 MHz Clock Rate
- Supports TTL/CMOS, ECL, PECL/LVPECL, LVDS, LVCMOS Standard Logic Levels
- Variable Probe for Supporting Variable Voltage Levels and Delay of Two Channels for Functional Verification
- Pattern Sequencing Control of Vector Output Allows Flexible Definition of Complex Events
- Works with all TLA7000 Series Logic Analyzer Mainframes