Cleverscope Model CS328 is a USB connected, PC hosted oscilloscope and spectrum analyser with PC based application software.
- Two 10 bit analog channels sampling simultaneously at 100 MSa/sec. AC or DC coupled.
- One external trigger, threshold adjustable from 0 to ±20V in 40 mV increments.
- Eight digital inputs sampling at 100 MSa/sec, threshold adjustable from 0 to 8 V in 10 mV increments.
- Each channel (two analog, trigger and 8 digital) includes 4M samples of storage, providing up to 40 ms of simultaneous storage for all channels, with 10 ns resolution.
- The sample storage may be allocated as between 2 to 1000 frames varying in size from 2M to 4000 samples. These may be used as a history store for reviewing previously captured signals, or to capture up to 1000 trigger events with a minimal 2 µs inter-frame delay, while maintaining time relative to the first trigger for all succeeding frames.
- 25 MHz 5th order Anti-alias filter for improved Spectrum Analysis performance.
- Low jitter (1 ps rms) sampling clock for 70 dB spurious free dynamic range.
- Self calibration to ensure DC performance specifications are met.