USBscope50 is a new concept in USB DSO (Digital Storage Oscilloscope) products. PC based oscilloscopes deliver many user benefits including flexibility, ease of use and economy.
The USB interface has developed into probably the best and most widely implemented PC peripheral connection method and is a natural choice for the DSO (Digital Storage Oscilloscope).
USBscope50 combines very small form factor with high performance normally associated with much larger bench type products. Power for the DSO (Digital Storage Oscilloscope) is provided via the USB interface connector, further simplifying the user experience.
Most USB DSO (Digital Storage Oscilloscopes) implement 2 channels but the USBscope50’s modular design allows the user to choose to configure a single channel or up to 4 channels . Elan’s proprietary synchronisation system ensures tight Oscilloscope channel to channel matching and concurrent triggering.
USBscope50 is small enough to be carried in a shirt pocket or laptop bag but uses standard BNC oscilloscope probes.
- USB interface
- Comes with Windows USBscope50 software for 98SE/2K/XP
- 50Msps 8-bit single shot
- 1Gsps equivalent time sampling (repetitive input waveforms)
- DC-75MHz analogue bandwidth
- 1Meg || 15pF input impedance
- 30V/3V/0.3V input ranges with x1 probe. 300V/30V/3V with x10 probe
- AC or DC coupling
- Programmable input offset
- Programmable trigger threshold and edge modes
- Input is galvanically isolated from USB port to 300V Cat II
- 3000 point sample depth with pre and post trigger
- 200mA host power consumption, with support for suspend
- Probe compensation output signal
- Stackable or use stand-alone
- Body is approx. 75mm x 31mm x 17.5mm