The M621 DSO occupies one CD-ROM drive slot or external version is available. All BNC connectors are easy-to-access on a front panel. All you have to do is to slide the M621/I box into an empty slot or put the external version M621/E near the PC or notebook, plug in the power and parallel port data cable. Then install the enclosed software and your new oscilloscope is ready to run. You can use standard probes with the M621 DSO.
The on-board memory (32 KB per channel) is used as a storage for fast data acquisition, or as a circular buffer when oscilloscope runs in ROLL MODE. In this mode, computer memory or hard-drive storage capacity limits the data record length.
The M621 DSO has four different trigger modes: Auto, Normal, Single, Manual, and can be triggered from: ChA, ChB and Ext. Trigger threshold level and slope can be selected. The M621 also contains secondary trigger circuits, which allow you to specify the trigger event even more detailed.
- Occupies one CD-ROM drive slot or external version is available
- Two channels, 150 MHz Bandwidth
- 50 MS/s real time and 5 GS/s repetitive
- 10 mV/div to 5V/div in nine vertical voltage range
- 150 MHz spectrum analyzer with FFT using
- ETC Scope software for Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000 and XP included
- ETC M621 Development Kit optionally available