The DSO-2102 PC-based DSOs connect to your PC desktop or laptop via the parallel or USB port. Both channels can operate at up to 100MHZ (100 MSa/s) with a 32K sample buffer. The 2102M version includes a Spectrum Analyzer (FFT), advanced triggering, Pass/Fail testing and many measurements.
PC-based Oscilloscopes are controlled with easy to use Windows software. This allows for more organized data display (with color coded data and increased screen size), intuitive user interface, and data management (file saving, loading, sharing and exporting to other software and reports). Our scopes connect to your PC parallel port or USB port. They are compact and do not have screens, drives, knobs or buttons - saving you money and space.
- Max Sample Rate: 100MSa/s on each channel
- Channels: 2 + External trigger
- Vertical Resolution: 8 bits/channel
- Vertical Range: 10 divisions
- Buffer Size: 32Kpoints/channel
- Interface: Parallel port or USB