At under £6000 (about $12000 / €8000) – less than half the price of comparable sampling oscilloscopes – the PicoScope 9201 has all the features and performance you need at a price you can afford.
Designed specifically for the complex task of analysing high-speed electrical signals, the PicoScope 9201 is ideal for many advanced applications including: signal analysis, timing analysis, testing and design of high-speed digital communication systems, network analysis, semiconductor testing, and research and development.
The 12 GHz PicoScope 9201 sampling oscilloscope will be available June/July 2008.
- 12 GHz bandwidth on 2 channels
- Dual timebase from 10 ps/div
- Up to 10 GHz trigger bandwidth
- 5 TS/s equivalent time sample rate
- High resolution cursor and automatic waveform measurements with statistics
- Waveform processing including FFT
- Time and voltage histograms
- Eye-diagram measurements for NRZ and RZ
- Automated mask test
- USB 2.0 or LAN (optional)
- Familiar Windows graphical user interface
- Lightweight and energy efficient design