Powered from USB, the DS1M12 Stingray needs no external power supply. Stingray combines the functions of Oscilloscope, Data Logger, Spectrum Analyser, Volt Meter, Frequency Meter and Signal Generator in a single instrument. Stingray features simultaneous 12-bit sampling on both channels, a native sampling rate of 1MS/s ( 20MS/s for repetitive signals ), sophisticated hardware triggering including delayed time base and pulse width. It also has a 3rd channel which can be a waveform generator output or an external trigger input.
Stingray comes complete with EasyScope II ( oscilloscope ) and EasyLogger ( data logging ) software. The supplied Windows DLLs allows 3rd party applications to easily interface to Stingray. Example code in several popular programming languages including LabView are provided. Windows CE and Linux drivers are also available on request.
- 12 Bit ADC Resolution
- Simultaneous sampling on both channels.
- 32k Byte Waveform buffer
- 20M S/s sampling rate ( repetitive ) 1M S/s native
- Maximum input voltage +/- 50V
- AC / DC Coupling
- Edge, min/max pulse width and delayed trigger modes
- Analog Bandwidth 250KHz
- Inbuilt 10-bit waveform generator with +/- 3.5v output range and 1k buffer.
- Hardware upgradeable over USB
- Self Powered USB Interface ( 250mA )
- Dimensions W: 116mm x H: 30mm x D: 100mm
- Weight : 160g excluding cable