The PCSU1000 digital storage oscilloscope uses the power of your PC to visualize electrical signals. Its high sensitive display resolution, down to 0.15 mV, combined with a high bandwidth and a sampling frequency of up to 1 GHz are giving this unit all the power you need.
The USB connection makes this unit a snap to set-up, no external power required! In the field measurements using a lap-top computer have never been this easy.
This scope comes in a stylish vertical space saving design.
Powerful software will fulfill all your needs, but for those who like a challenge; a DLL is supplied, which allows you to create your own application.
- Timebase: 20 ns to 100 ms per division
- Trigger source: CH1, CH2, EXT or free run
- Trigger edge: rising or falling
- Trigger level: full-screen adjustable
- Step interpolation: linear or smoothed
- Markers for: voltage and frequency
- Input range: 5 mV to 2 V/division
- Input sensitivity: 0.15 mV display resolution
- Auto set-up function and X10 option
- Pre-trigger function
- Readouts: True RMS, dBV, dBm, p to p, Duty cycle, Frequency
- Recording length: 4K samples / channel
- Real time sampling frequency: 1.25 kHz to 50 MHz
- Sampling frequency for Repetitive signals: 1 GHz