The 8508A vector voltmeter is a fully automatic tuned receiver that makes RF voltage and phase measurements easy. Its narrowband measuring technique gives a dynamic range of over 90 dB and a sensitivity of 10 µV to trace even the smallest signal. This vector voltmeter also measures the phase difference between its two input channels with at least 0.1 degree resolution over a full +180 to -180 degree range, so they can be used for another complete set of measurements - such as electrical length, phase distortion, or impedance.
- 100 kHz to 1 GHz with high impedance inputs
- 300 kHz to 2 GHz with 50 ohm inputs
- Circuit probing to facilitate the design process
- Easy programming for ATSs
- Narrowband measurement capability for high sensitivity applications