The Agilent 437B power meter is a low-cost, high-performance, single-channel, programmable, average power meter compatible with the 8480 family of power sensors. Depending on which power sensor is used, the 437B can measure from -70 dBm (100pW) to +44 dBm (25W) at frequencies from 100 kHz to 110 GHz. Measurement speed twice as fast as the 436A.
Designed for the ATE systems and demanding benchtop measurements, the 437B power meter makes fast, accurate, and reliable average power measurements. Only three inches high and half rack wide, the 437B minimizes the use of critical rack space in ATE systems. The advanced plastics technology used in the 437B cabinet combines the light weight of plastic with the shielding effectiveness of metal, making the 437B the only power meter to meet MIL-STD-461C EMI specifications.
- June 2006: Trade-up deal to EPM, EPM-P, or P-series power meters
- Power reference for automatic calibration and zeroing
- Duty cycle entry for a convenient peak power representation of the measurement average power
- Ten preloaded sensor card factors versus frequency
- Frequency Range: 100 kHz to 110 GHz
- Automatic calibration and zeroing
- Selectable resolution to 0.001 dB
- Offset entry in dB