The Agilent E4417A dual channel EPM-P series power meter, for peak, average, peak-to-average ratio and time-gated measurements, using the E9320 peak and average power sensors.
- 20 Msample/s per second sampling rate for reliable continuous and single shot measurements on wide bandwidth signals
- Time-gated and free run power measurements
- Free Analyzer Software software for complete pulse and statistical analysis, software is located In the Library
- 8 pre-defined wireless configurations (GSM, EDGE, NADC, iDEN, Bluetooth™, IS-95 CDMA, W-CDMA and cdma2000)
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 110 GHz, sensor dependent
- Power range: -70 to +44 dBm, sensor dependent
- Display resolution: Selectable resolution of 1.0, 0.1,0.01, 0.001 dB in logarithmic mode, or 1 to 4 significant digits in linear mode.
- Offset range: ±100 dB in 0.001 dB increments, to compensate for external loss or gain
- Single sensor dynamic range
- E-series E9320 peak and average power sensors:
70 dB maximum (normal mode); 85 dB maximum (average only mode)
- E-series CW power sensors: 90 dB
- E-series E9300 average power sensors:80 dB maximum
- 8480 series sensors: 50 dB maximum