The E4419B power meter is designed for bench and automatic test equipment (ATE) use.
- True dual-channel power meter - two simultaneous power readings
- Fast measurement speed (up to 100 readings per second, over the GPIB, with E-series sensors)
- Speed improvement of x2 using the 8480 series power sensor (compared to the 437B)
- No range-switching delays with 8480 series sensors, and only one fast-range switching point with E-series sensors
- Code compatibility with 438A power meter
- GPIB and RS232 connector for remote control of all functions
- Internal rechargeable battery option provides up to 4 hours continuous use (option 001)
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 110 GHz, sensor dependent
- Power range: –70 dBm to +44 dBm (100 pW to 25 W), sensor dependent.
- Power sensors: Compatible with all 8480 series and E-series sensors
- Single sensor dynamic range:
90 dB maximum (E-series sensors),
50 dB maximum ( 8480 series sensors).
- Connector type: Type N (f), 50 Ω