The ML2495A and ML2496A Peak Power Meters have been designed for high resolution measurements on radar and the latest 3G and 4G wireless systems, including next-generation systems based on complex new modulation technologies such as OFDM. They have the highest bandwidth and highest resolution in rising edge pulse measurements. A combination of an advanced sampling system and measurement features provides precise and accurate details on the power envelope of the transmitter. High quality CW measurement ability compatible with a wide range of sensors adds to their uniqueness by making them universal, with all-purpose flexibility.
The ML2495A supports one sensor and the ML2496A supports two sensors.
- 8 ns Typical Rise Time with MA2411B Pulse Sensor ML2495/96A rise time is typically 8 ns with the MA2411B pulse sensor, providing fast measurements of the most demanding radar signals
- 65 MHz Bandwidth For accurate rise time measurements on radar signals or for peak measurements of the latest 4G OFDM signals
- 50 ns Minimum Display Time Display narrow radar pulses in detail on the screen
- 1 ns Settable Time Resolution 1 ns resolution on display times up to 200 ns
- 10 MHz PRF Trigger External trigger is specified for 10 MHz for high-PRF applications
- External Video Connection Use external monitors to position the display close to the DUT for manufacturing applications
- Color Display
- Wireless and Radar Presets
- Multiple Measurement Gates and Markers for measuring peak power Ideal for multi-pulse radar measurements or gating sections of wireless frames
- Advanced Marker Features 4 markers, Delta Marker, Rise/Fall time, Pulse Width, PRI
- Compatible with all Anritsu MA2400 series sensors
- High Accuracy CW Mode A truly universal power meter for all applications -- 0 dBm to +20 dBm range with MA2472D standard diode sensor