The Anritsu ML428B not only enables measurement of the field strength of general broadcasts and radio communications, but it can also perform measurements of interference waves in accordance with CISPR, VDE, FCC, or other specifications. The ML428B possesses a local synthesizer and high-precision sine wave comparison oscillator to obtain data with excellent repeatability. In addition, the built-in microprocessor allows level calibrations and attenuator operation to be automatically performed to enable direct reading of the field strength and efficient measurement.
- Correct interference measurement can be performed in accordance with CISPR specifications
- The use of a frequency synthesizer in the local oscillator enables a high degree of frequency stability to be gained
- Allows direct reading of the field strength
- Up to a maximum of any 100 frequencies can be stored
- Prompt measurement is possible through use of the auto-range function
- Direct readout of field strength is possible arbitrarily for conventional antenna by memorizing its coefficient via GPIB
- Convenient outdoor operation through the use of a DC power source