The Boonton 4231A series RF Power Meter is an easy-to-use, menu-driven, single or dual channel instrument capable of measuring power levels from -70 dBm to +44 dBm (sensor dependant) within a 90 dB dynamic range.
- Number of channels - 1
- 10 KHz to 100 GHz measurement range
- Over 200 readings per second in single channel mode
- GPIB or optional RS232 interfaces
- Automatic download of sensor calibration data
- Compatible with all existing Boonton diode, and thermocouple sensors for frequencies from 10 kHz to 100 GHz
- HP 437B, HP 438B and Boonton 4220A emulation