The Boonton model 4540 Series is the instrument of choice for capturing, displaying and analyzing RF power in both the time and statistical domains. Applications include pulsed RF signals such as radar, TDMA and GSM, pseudorandom or noise-like signals such as CDMA, WLAN and WiMAX.
The 4540 Series is a single or dual channel RF Power Meter that can measure modulated or CW signals using peak and average Boonton Power sensors.
The 4540 Series has three operating modes: Pulse, Statistical, and Modulated/CW.
- High Bandwidth Wide Dynamic Range Sensors
- Intuitive User InterfaceÜ
- 4 color LCD displayÜ
- 200 psec time resolutionÜ
- Statistical analysis including CCDFÜ
- Text view of 15 time and power measurements perÜchannelÜ
- GPIB, USB, and LAN